Monday, March 15, 2010

Congratulations to Jamie of Remnants!


Jamie of Remnants blog has won the raffle! I absolutely love her blog, as you will too, and am including her on my blog roll here and at Dark Horse Farm Designs. I am particularly smitten by her last post picturing the "garden Loom" idea from Mary Jane's Farm magazine. I'm sending my husband out to the wood shop asap!
Now, you 13 faithful followers, thank you for your participating. I am so grateful that, if you like, I will send you some fat quarters from Make and Mingle. Shoot me an email with your address and I will send them off when I post Jamie her quilt.

2 comments:

  1. Nancy, Thank you so much! This is fantastic. I love the quilt and have just the right spot to display it! I have sent my address to your email so let me know if you don't get it! Thanks again. I really enjoy your blog(s). Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little confused but everywhere I go from your 1st page it's just wonderful! I signed up for emails from you and I hope to take this trip(on the web) again. Your work is wonderful. I am a quilter. I hope to be here with my stuff someday. PS I would love to sign up for your fat quarter raffle. Thank you Pam

    ReplyDelete